|Track||Runtime||Add to Cart|
|1. Two Is Safer Than One||0:01:30||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|2. The Buddy System||0:03:19||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|3. I'm A Special Person||0:02:00||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|4. What Should You Do?||0:03:20||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|5. I'm Lost!||0:02:01||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|6. Check First||0:02:28||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|7. Shout No! Then Go And Tell||0:02:18||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|8. Good Touch, Bad Touch||0:04:07||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|9. You've Got To Talk, Talk, Talk||0:02:55||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
|10. Learning Our Safety Rules||0:03:50||$0.99 - Add to Cart|
At Home Learning Safety Songs
4 – 12
PreSchool – 6
ZIP file with MP3 recording
All children deserve to feel safe and protected. It is our responsibility to teach them how to respond to certain actions and situations. Educating our kids begins with establishing open communication. Talking with them and teaching safety precautions will help them make responsible decisions. These safety songs will provide children with the necessary skills, information, and self-confidence that we hope will prevent abduction, abuse, and exploitation.
• To teach children that being with a “buddy” is safer than being alone.
• To let children know they are special and deserve to feel safe.
• To explain to children about “good touches” and “bad touches.”
• To teach children to say, “NO,” if someone touches them in a way that is frightening, confusing, or uncomfortable, and to tell an adult about the incident.
• To “check first” with a parent or a person in charge before going anyplace, changing plans, or leaving with another person.